Now Hiring Office Manager
Aspen Integrative Medicine seeks a part-time office manager with experience in the medical field. This position involves overseeing an integrative medical clinic with one provider that offers adult stem cells, PRP (platelet rich plasma) injections, osteopathic manual therapy, prolotherapy, IV therapy, and supplemental therapy for sports injuries, chronic pain, and chronic illness. Aspen Integrative Medicine also treats patients with traumatic brain injuries using a patented protocol through TBI Therapy. We serve VIP patients locally and from around the world. It is a cash-only (non-insurance) based practice.
Applicant must be able to handle all facets of managing a dynamic medical practice including:
- Managing patient and physician communications
- Ability to care for patient’s needs
- Answering phones
- Scheduling and EMR
- Tracking and ordering medical inventory
- Creating superbills
- Assisting in procedures
- Keeping the office clean and sanitary
The applicant must possess:
- Necessary people skills to handle patients and their specific needs
- Knowledge of HIPAA
- Background working in the medical field
- Background working in administration or office management
- Good writing and computer skills
- Great communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Adaptable to new challenges
- Housing within 45 minutes of Basalt
The position is Monday-Thursday, 1pm-5pm and Fridays 9am-12pm. There may be some flexibility.
Position pays $23-$25 per hour depending on experience.
Please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com